Are you the perfect candidate?
If you answered yes to one or more of the above questions, you are a great candidate and should consider becoming a BidCoz Expert.
What does a BidCoz Expert do?
- INTRODUCTIONS: Reach out to the nonprofit community in your area and introduce them to BidCoz and how the software, and you, can help them.
- BEFORE EVENTS: Provide training to new BidCoz Members, their staff, and volunteers.
- BUILDING EVENTS: Provide advice and support to help BidCoz Members build a successful fundraising event.
- DURING EVENTS: Provide onsite event support and assistance during a BidCoz Member’s big event.
- AFTER EVENTS: Provide assistance to BidCoz Members when they are finalizing and closing transactions, as well as, producing reports.
- ALWAYS: Be BidCoz’s eyes and ears locally, providing feedback and help us help our Members love their software as much as we do.
How do I become a BidCoz Expert?
✓ You’ll pay a small fee for the video training course.
✓ Complete the course and take the (easy) test.
✓ Pass the test and we’ll send you a certificate.
Your a Certified Bidcoz Expert! Now what?
1) We’ll add you to our BidCoz Experts online directory.
2) You can start earning commission!
3) We’ll provide sales and marketing tools to help you promote BidCoz and your services.
4) We’ll provide assistance and you need it along the way.